1.27.2010

That dog

Just a quick post this morning.  The pictures will do all the talking.  This is probably my favorite happy subject.  


Here she's laughing at me, "Ha! Mom, not the camera again"



"Wha?  What's over there?"




"Make sure you get me from my left side, here's my Zoolander face"



"Argg... are you still there with that camera?"




"Don't I look like an angel?  I can do a soft face.  Seeee..."



"Mom, really.  Are you done yet?"



"If I hold a treat on my nose can we call it even and you will put the camera down?"




"Hey!  Thought we had a deal?  Mom, your so silly.  I love ya!"



Yup, pup... you are an integral part of the Happy house!  I love you too!


4 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Wednesday ... Have a Happy Day. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Jientje said...

Who would NOT love her? She's such a sweetie!

Iva Messy said...

awww so super sweet!! really, what a beauty!!

Christie, Describe Happy said...

I am so glad you all enjoy seeing pictures of her as much as I like taking them!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails