1.14.2011

Awards for Me?

What a grand week it's been!  I have had a lot of progress on projects, we played a ton in the snow, and I have been given two lovely awards *blush*

First up, the I was tagged by A Wandering Minstrel I for the being a Liebster blog!!
It means 'favorite blog' and is an award to highlight your favorite 'wee' blogs out there--the ones that we love that don't have huge numbers of followers.  I'm very touched to have you enjoy the happy things I have going on in this 'wee' corner of the blog world!

I was also tagged by Jen at From Jen's Pen with the Stylish Blogger Award!  Jen it's really special to get this from you!  To accept I am supposed to share seven things about myself and then pass the award along to 15 other Stylish Bloggers.
 
Seven Things About Me


1. I am a southpaw -- yup left handed for writing, drawing, painting, bowling, and most other things!  I'm sure that explains a lot of my 'unusual' ways!
2. I have a secret cooking show that is only attended and viewed by Katie, the mister, and I guess well, me.  It's called Cooking with Katie, and I always imagine that we have a big cheery audience that can't wait to cook and try everything we are dishing!
3. I have lived in three countries and 13 different houses/apartments in my lifetime so far.  I'm hoping that lucky 13 will be where we stay for a long long long time now!
4. I have a tenancy to watch the same few movies over and over and over again.  My current rotation includes 300, Boondock Saints, and A Knights Tale. 
5. I have a dream and ambition to one day run my own company. 
6. I am most happy with my hands in the dirt and in the company of my pup!
7. I blog as a daily reminder to myself that there are so many great things around me and that I should soak them all in for all the happy they are!

I apologize I am skipping the steps to pass these on at the moment, but I am short on time and wanted to get thank you's out pronto!  From the bottom of my heart, thank you for thinking of me for these awards!!

6 comments:

Jenn Bower said...

HAPPY to nominate ya! It is well deserved! I too love 300 (actually, anything with Gerard Butler) & Boondock Saints! That makes me happy to know you love the BS!!!! (sorry - couldn't resist) but that is the BEST MOVIE EVER - (besides Pride & Prejudice, The Secret of Kells, & 500 Days of Summer)

Craftberry Bush said...

Oh my goodness Christie...I also have a secret cooking show!!!!!!...haha...but mine doesn't have an audience at all...just me and my craziness...haha...sometimes I have a craft segment....as I read this, i think I sound crazy...but I'm a peaceful crazy...lol...anyway....so fun!
have a great weekend!
Lu

MJ said...

Yay!! Congrats Christie :)!

1000 Goldens said...

Congratulations on your well deserved awards! It was good to learn those things about you. (I'm a south paw too!).

Suburban Girl said...

Congrats. It is always nice to be encouraged!

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Awesome! Its so cool to read all that info! :-) yay for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails