6.15.2011

Happy Birthday Mr. Happy!!!

Happy Birthday to the sweetest man...

...who can make me anything, who always knows how to make me smile, who wanted a second pup, who never says yes first, who encourages my sewing, and gives me design ideas, who wants me to be happy with all his heart, who gives me a beautiful relaxing house, who hangs me hammocks, or helps me fence my veggie garden, who builds me shelves and later hangs them, who works really hard, who laughs really freely, who doesn't mind getting dirty, who can make a great date of stacking wood, who I love with all my heart!

I really can't imagine life any other way.  Wishing you a happy birthday and many many more to come!


We are a bit consumed with celebrating and vacation at the moment, but I should be back near the end of the week with a Sammy, sewing, and garden update!

日本のための多くの愛
Much love for Japan

6 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

:-)

You are lucky to have a man like that!

Beka said...

BARF!!! haha

Anonymous said...

You're so blessed to have a guy like that....p.s......I got a guy like that too.........:)

Amanda Dickson said...

You have a great guy...I have a great guy too!
But I was wondering about how yours makes stacking wood fun...
Mine keeps asking for my help and I've been dragging my feet!

Seaweed and Raine said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Happy! (Ok, so I'm a bit late catching up on my reading). Hope you had a wonderful day.
C - you are so blessed to call a man like that yours :) Go the wood stacking! And don't worry - I think you could even make a date of cleaning out the gutters! :) (I'm sure Mr. Kelp would given 1/2 a chance!!!)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Great DAD! Happy Birthday n Happy Father's Day. Sending you lots of Golden Kisses and Woofs, Sugar

Related Posts with Thumbnails