8.25.2011

Sunshine in the Mail Swap Sent!

I signed up for the Sunshine in the Mail Swap hosted by the lovely Seaweed and Raine last month. 


And I have spent my time since then stalking my swap partner's blog.  Reading about what she likes and her hobbies.  Watching as her creative space fills with lovely and inspiring things.  It's been a lot of fun!

I brainstormed some ideas for my swap package as we were to include 3 of the following 5 ideas:

1. Stationary OR  note cards with envelopes.

2. 1 Handmade postcard.

3. Something you have made.

4. Something that makes you think of Spring.

5. A surprise for your partner

Fun, right?  The overall meme is to put something other than bills in your partner's box and to celebrate Spring in the lower half of the world (for those in US and Canada... isn't it refreshing to think of Spring again so soon?).
And, I probably spent to much time over thinking things, but alas... my package is finally on it's way to Australia.  Whohoooo!  And because I love surprises, but also loved to be teased about surprises... here is a little idea of what I sent....


I'm hoping this is a good tease and you can't really tell what this is... and for certain you have no idea about all the goodies hidden in the thing that you can't figure out.  *wink*

You will have to wait, just like my swap partner, until it arrives on her doorstep/mailbox and she opens it. 

Then I'll dish on the goodies.

And not a second sooner.  Seriously.  Even though I want to tell you about how much fun I had with some of the things.  But I won't.  Not yet.

Switching subjects... how about sleeping dogs? 

Yes, seriously.  The pups had fevers two days ago.  Nothing serious we think, but that entails a lot of sleeping.  And they are so darn cute when they are sleeping.


Especially, when they are sleeping together!


Or stretched out.


Or noodling nose to nose.


I'm so happy they call me theirs!!  Mucho Sunshine-o to you-o!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That nose to nose pic is just way too cute!

Jill said...

Your swap sounds like fun...and intriguing!

and thanks for sharing such cute doggie pics!! :)

Thanks for linking to the Creating Success Worldwide blog hop!! Hope you'll come back again next week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Seaweed and Raine said...

Noting the difference between the 'Mystery' photo and what you emailed to me, I'd say that there is no real way to tell what the sneak peek is. :)
Loving the puppy photos. Hope they are feeling better soon.

Jientje said...

Your two doggies are instant sunshine, they always make me smile. Looks like they get along just fine! I LOVE that second doggie picture!

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

your doggies are so cute! I wanna play at your house!!
~Monika

Related Posts with Thumbnails