2.02.2012

Grounddog Day {Zoomies in the Snow}

In honor of Groundhog day and Punksatony Phil's prediction of six more weeks of winter... I thought another video of the pups in the snow was in order -- let's call it GroundDOG day!!

Useless trivia... did you know that Phil (the groundhog) full name is actually "Punxsutawney Phil, Seer of Seers, Sage of Sages, Prognosticator of Prognosticators and Weather Prophet Extraordinaire?"   Ya, say that five times fast!

Anyway, nothing quite like watching the dogs do zoomies in the snow.  Sammy is the lead runner and Katie loves to chase.  (and I do talk a bit in this one... in case you want to turn your volume down)




And if you are following my sewing adventures.. then can I get a whhhohohooooo! that I finished piecing the Wish Upon a Star quilt top last night!!  Y seams, and math, and lots and lots of sewing.... but it looks fantastic!  Tonight, I baste and begin quilting.  Yes.  I'm still trying to have this one finished for Saturday.  It's going to be close!!

7 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

ooopps watching the dogmovie just wakend up my 3 cats ... they are all ears at the barking ;-))))

Jientje said...

Woohoo!! Keeping my thumbs up you can finish it by Saturday!

Kris from Duke Says Sew What said...

These finishes with a deadline of yours inspire me to finish something! My IPad won't play your video so I'm off to find the laptop... :)

Alecia @ ChickenScratch NY said...

Love the goldens! Mine loves the snow too (at least when it stays around!)

MJ said...

Oh Christie, I just spent some time on our Flickr stream. Your work!! Your work is amazing, and you have grown so much from when I first started following you last year!! Congratulations on all your success and progress. And Sammie, wow, she is a teenager now right? Just beautiful, her and Katie both...
xo

Unknown said...

They are wonderful! How they love the snow1 ...like my Scooby...I'm following you . Have a beautiful week. sunny

1000 Goldens said...

The only thing better than snow zoomies, is snow zoomies with friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails