4.02.2013

Unconditional Love

I wish I could better explain what unconditional love from a dog feels like. Katie is the pup that is always looking to kiss you, snuggle in your lap or when all other options are gone; just be near you.

This morning, while Katie laid in my arms, I realized just how lucky I am. She loves always and no matter what. She loves with all her heart. And she isn't afraid to show it.

It's like the quote says, "be the person your dog thinks you are." I can only hope to some day live up to that bar.

2 comments:

Monika Kinner-Whalen (MySweetPrairie) said...

aaaaaaaaawe : )

I love your happy-ness

Seaweed and Raine said...

I believe that is one of the best aspirations I have heard to date this year. The way you view Katie, makes me want to meet her and give her a big puppy hug! She's so sweet.
Sheree

Related Posts with Thumbnails