10.07.2009

Rainbow Spotting

On my way home yesterday and I spotted a rainbow!

Well it was less of a full rainbow... and more of a colorful spot in the sky.

Now, don't tell anyone, but I took these snaps while I was driving... I know -- shame on me! But I promise I just turned the camera on (which can do with one hand) and then just pushed the shudder button and hoped for the best.

No real aiming or anything. Not back for pictures from a moving car while driving!

When I see rainbows I automatically think of good luck, leprechauns, and pots of gold. Even at that I can't 100% put my finger on why, but rainbows do make me happy and I always feel special that I was able to see one!

As I kept driving home I started to loose the view of the rainbow because the sun was getting lower and the trees started blocking my special colorful friend.

I found myself day dreaming about colors. What color should I paint my craft room walls? What color should my kitchen be painted to compliment the red tile floor?

I still have no clue, but wouldn't it be cool if their was a color called rainbow? Then every time I saw those walls a big grin would come to my face!

Folks coming to the house may not get it, but I bet it would still make them smile!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails