5.15.2011

Mail Call: {Thank you Monika!}

I am so fortunate for the friends I have made through blogging.  I got a bit of mail over the weekend and it's just filled me up with joy!



Monika, from My Sweet Prairie, is an amazingly talented fiber artist.  You can feel the passion she puts in her work.. the detail.. the skill... the creativity.  I am so lucky to call Monika a friend and get a piece of her work in the mail.




This postcard titled Columbine & Combine 2010  has found a happy home in my art space... so inspirational to push me to keep picking up thread and pushing what I can do with my sewing machine!


Monika, Thank you!  xoxo!!

日本のための多くの愛
Much love for Japan

4 comments:

Seaweed and Raine said...

You are very blessed. That is beautiful work! I love snail mail... which reminds me - I got something the other day that I must blog about too!

Linz said...

Oh, that is SO pretty! What a great gift to get in the mail!!

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Awe sweet ! I'm glad you like it so much. Nice photos by the way! : )

~Monika

Lee said...

Lucky you! Monika is so talented! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails