2.08.2012

Wednesday WIP {With a little football on the side}

Another good sewing week!!
 
--FINISH--
Love Upon A Star -- you can see the posts here and here!
(Star quilt-a-longs by Melissa at Happy Quilting and Sparkle Punch quilt-a-long by Oh, Frannson!)
 
 
 
--IN PROGRESS--

Private Swap with Megan from Silver Threads of Happiness -- Almost done :)
Name Game Swap -- due by 15 March
I have assembled the background and have a full sketch of what I'm thinking.  Loving it so far!
 

 
--NO PROGRESS--
Forms of a Dress -- due 21 February
Yes, I need to get moving on this one!

Spinning Starlets {English Paper Piecing} -- a.k.a. I've reached a new level of crazy!
Following along with the Block Party at Selfsewn; creating Rose Stars.  I've cut out a third starlet and you can read about my overall experience with English Paper Piecing!
--ON PAUSE-- 
Laughing Leaves with Frieda Anderson
More of the project can be seen here.  Can't wait to roll up my sleeves and dig back in!  You can also check out what I learned about using fusible in an art quilt!
Still no deadline for this one.  The way things are going, maybe I pick this up once my show pieces are done?

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

This Week's Work in Progress (WiP) Stats:
Last WiP Wednesday Total: 7
New Projects: 0 (so glad I'm working on my current stuff)
Finished Projects: 1 (Wish Upon a Star!)
Total WiP's: 6 (down one!)
 
And here's a little hint of where I was yesterday.  It's a loud video.. prepare for horns honking, yelling, and a rowdy crowd!  Such an amazing time!!  I will probably do a full NY Giants Victory parade post toward the end of the week.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Linz said...

I really love that stars quilt!! SO beautiful!! Everything looks wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails