6.27.2012

Illustration Friday: Space

I recently found Illustration Friday and decided to jump right in. 


This week's topic is Space.  For me Space = Universe and I couldn't resist the temptation to play with related words in this multimedia piece.

The light pink words at the bottom read, "Just need to believe that what should will be.  That it will all work out.  That I can find passion in what I am to do."

A topic comes out each Friday and you can see what other artists have created here.

3 comments:

Michele Thomas said...

Hi Christie, this is my 13th week and I'm really enjoying IF. i like your take on the theme. looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Rita said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I really like this...love motivational art in general. Love your doggies, too...we are getting our second golden in 8 days! Can't wait!!

Ann Pilicer said...

Thanks for your comment. Left you one back but unsure if you got it! Wow this is very positive and wonderful! Love all the colors and thoughts! :D Glad to see meet u thru IF. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails