7.23.2010

Eight Questions

I saw these eight questions on Windshield Diaries today and thought it would be fun to play along:

1.) If you could live in any person's shoes for a day, who would it be?

This one is hard... how about Mack Brown. Coach of the Texas Longhorns college football team. He brings such a balance to his players between academics, athleticism, teamwork, and community service. I would love to learn how to apply that to my own life.

2.) If you could live anywhere in the world, no financial limits, where would it be?
Colorado, somewhere big and open with lakes and mountains to explore!

3.) If you could donate a million dollars to any charity, which one would you choose?
Something to help kids get therapy dogs.

4.) What is your favorite comfort food?
potatoes. they can be mashed, baked, fries... love them all!

5.) What is your earliest childhood memory?
Sledding in the front yard with my brother and st. bernard.

6.) If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
Maybe something very feminine like Isabella?

7.) If you could start life over, would you?
There are definitely days I wish my parents weren't divorced and other things I would change... but no regrets -- so probably not.

8.) If you could be famous for one thing, what would you want to be famous for?
Humanitarian efforts

The picture I used is from here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails