8.07.2012

Creative Tuesday: Spy (#68)

Hello Creative Tuesday!  Have I told you how much I adore you lately?  I wasn't sure if I would be able to fit in a piece today, but an idea clicked for this week's meme of Spy and I ran with it.  I even got to paint with bubble wrap.  Yes, sir, a little creative boost when I feel like I really needed it.

Can you Spy the secret coded message?  Enjoy!




 

No fabric incorporated this time, but the bee is made of paper towel colored with sharpie and the coins are made from foil off the top of a food container.  And of course bubble wrap to create the trippy textured background.


Also, I posted about the Sammy picture I painted on fabric for a previous Creative Tuesday in case you want to see the final thing.

Till next week!!  Muah!

9 comments:

Morph Waffle said...

How creative, sounds like you had a lot of fun making this, cute piece!

Michael said...

Christie, yes, just under the trip wire, so to speak! :) Great job. Love love love how you used bubble wrap to paint with of all thing. How ingenious... and brave! LOL. OK, lol, I studied the first pic first and swear I saw "SAM" in the blobs of blue! But then I saw the final piece and it just jumped out at me! BE RETIRED! (Be the 65)!! Extra sharp!


Bahahahahhaha, no, no, no, I got it--Be the change! Few, that was too close for my comfort there. Almost missed it. Hee. Ty. Love the application of this piece. Clever.

Wanda said...

Oh you are just TOO clever!! This is a very cute piece and don't you know spies have to have codes!!!!

Christine said...

very creative and fun piece!

Unknown said...

super creative. Lot of fun, and as always love how you show us the piece as it comes along. Nicely done. Thanks

linda (dots n doodles) said...

Ingeneous! What a great fun piece and you are already ahead of the next challenge with your bubble wrap dots.

Heather said...

oh this is just so cool - i really love the idea of painting with bubble wrap...must try that...and I love your inspirational bee the change...so creative!~

Janeofallcrafts said...

Hey there!! Your comment on my blog was a no reply so I wanted to pop over and say thanks for your comment and that I appreciate you still staying tune even as a quiet looker :) Cute art work and I love the message!!

Sinderella's Studio said...

love decoding! great idea!
cheers, dana

Related Posts with Thumbnails