12.18.2010

Friday Night Sew-In

Friday Night Sew-In, hosted by Homemade by Heidi,  is all about committing to 'you time' to work on a sewing project each month -- this is the second one this month!!

I started the night with a plan that looked like this:



Sewed a bunch of three blocks together.


Ironed them all up.


Landed with some scraps that needed to be snipped off.


Made a large pile of thread.


And finished a large glorious stack of blocks!!


I still don't know if I have enough, but I am hoping to begin laying them out today and get a feeling for what the final design will look like.  I am enjoying how easy this quilt is coming together -- like it's meant to be! 

Don't you just love when a plan comes together?!!  Have an awesome weekend!!

3 comments:

Seaweed and Raine said...

I love the colours and designs you have chosen - totally edible! :)

KD said...

So so sew beautiful! Makes me want to run out to the fabric store!

Jo said...

Beautiful fabrics Christie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails