1.06.2011

Katie Dog Days

Yes, it's been a long day... and this post is so much later than normal.  Nice to finally be winding down for the day!

I have been wanting to start this for some time now and today seems as good as any to give it a go.  I'm hoping it will become a feature post once a week that centers around all things Katie!  You saw this coming didn't you?

Yup, we all love her dearly (of course I'm really biased) and I hope you agree that she deserves, or demands rather, her own day!

We had a recent romp in the snow that had me laughing so hard my sides hurt.

Here is what some of the snaps looked like.

Regal. silent. serious. golden.


Sniffing. curious. smart. golden.


Ridiculous. hilarious. pee in your pants funny puppy that is the light of my life.  my happiness!


So, what do you think?  More Katie videos?  For me it's a sneaky way to remember to use my camera (which has a nice video feature) to capture those goofy goldy moments that make us laugh and smile so much.

Hope you had a wonderful day and have a relaxing evening!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

That video is so darn cute!! I almost wish I lived closer to the snow to see what my dog would do in it. Katie definitely deserves a blog day - she's adorable.

Seaweed and Raine said...

Always love the photos of Katie - you do those well, and now I'm liking the video prospects :) It stops my yet-to-be-named bird from getting so home sick! :)

zsazsazsu said...

Yeah pls video's so we can see her more 'alive' ! She is sooooo pretty !

Unknown said...

Katie is beautiful. love the video also. dogs sure love the snow don't they? a great companion. I really miss my dog, now in doggie heaven.

Augie and Ti's mom said...

YES!! More Katie videos, please!! She's so darn cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails