10.12.2011

Hand Sewing Saves Sanity (WIP)

--IN PROGRESS--

Crewel Spring Flowers


I have found this project very handy while I was cooing a sick and then recovery puppy. 


Sammy (the five month old golden retriever) spent the better part of the last seven days sleeping in my arms -- and I am happy I could be there for her and that she is nearly feeling 100% better. 



That said, I am on the last flower! 


The last part will be to outline the borders in brown and then make it up into a pillow. 


Can't wait!!!

Confetti: Dog Path in the Woods
I did a very small amount of work on this one since you have last seen it.  I think I am going to finish it and then show you have it looks in the end.  Sneaky... but will be well worth that wait!

 
--ON PAUSE--
 

Big Blue

I have my sights set on this one... would be so easy to finish up this weekend :)
 
 
 
 
 
Star Struck
Star quilt-a-long by Melissa at Happy Quilting.  I am still standing at one block.
 


I am looking froward to getting back to this one, and almost picked it back up yesterday, but need to be disciplined and finish up some of the other things I have oh so close to done. 
 
You Can Sew-a-thon!!

You haven't heard of it??... check it out here or read about our first project (Strawberry Pincushion).
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

This Week's Work in Progress (WiP) Stats:
Last WiP Wednesday Total: 6
New Projects: 0 (nadda, well sorta, but let's say nadda)
Finished Projects: 0 (not yet)
Total WiP's: 6 (same as last week)

4 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

LOVELY. Gee you are very good at doing crewel. (I said doing... not being! lol)

now to go read about Sammy (I missed that!)
xo
~Monika

Angela said...

Lovely flowers! I haven't seen a crewel project in ages! It's great!
Angela

Mary Jo said...

Wow, that is so pretty! The orange droopy flowers are my favorite. (Sammy is so cute too!) Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm going to be your newest follower too. :)

Seaweed and Raine said...

You are so close to finished! :) I'm glad Sammy is doing better... I'm sure she will be up to her usual cheeky things soon! LOL
Looking forward to the Ta-dah with Big blue. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails