3.21.2012

Wednesday WIP: A Few Almost Done's

The summer-like weather pulled me outside for the most part and you can see how we spent that time tearing down a wall.  I still somehow managed to put time into The Lake and it's just about ready for binding!!
 
--THANK YOU!!--

I'm feeling like such a lucky duck after winning a $30 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop from Bethany over at Sweet Bee Buzzings!!  Thank you Bethany for letting me indulge on a bunch of fabric!!  It was such a treat to pick out ones I liked without a specific project in mind!  And the fabrics came lightening fast... it's always a pleasure to shop at Fat Quarter!  And as I promised... here is what I picked out:

{from the top down}
1/2 yard of Wood Lawn Batiks in Antique Beige Shibori ... I'm thinking it's the perfect binding for The Lake
1/2 yard of Desert Springs Batiks in Cool Blue Watercolor Texture
.875 of Cocoa Bery Brown Bonehead (skulls!!!)
1 yard of Prince Charming Aqua Dandelion
1 yard of Scandinavian Christmas Cream Tiny Toadstools




--GETTING BINDING--

{At Sunrise}: Confetti Quilt - I still haven't sewn down the back of this binding...
 

 
{The Lake}: Landscape Quilt - I made a ton of progress on this piece and in fact... I think it's nearly ready for binding!! 


--PAUSED--
  • Laughing Leaves with Frieda Anderson
  • Spinning Starlets {English Paper Piecing}
  • {Your're My Sunshine}: Bottled Rainbows {ticker tape quilt-along}
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

This Week's Work in Progress (WiP) Stats:
Last WiP Wednesday Total: 5
New Projects: 0
Finished Projects: 0
Total WiP's: 5 (same as last week)

2 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Christie! I just love these unique fabric paintings you create! Your lake view is going to be fantastic! Happy weekend! x Teje

Megan said...

You are such a quick front of quilt maker! The lake looks great but At Sunrise is still my favourite. LOVE that scandinavian toadstools fabric!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails