9.23.2012

Weekending {Welcome Fall!}

What a nice weekend.  Fall is really starting to settle into the area, the sun was plentiful, and we certainly got outside to take advantage of it!


::  Morning coffee was taken on the couch in the sun rays.
::  Finished off the drive-in movie season by taking Sammy to her first ever drive-in.  It wasn't as bad as we thought with two dogs in the back seat.  In fact, at one point they were both curled up and sleeping!
::  I cleaned up and organized my sewing desk a bit.  Loving the piece of white birch floating around until it finds just the right project.  Truth is, I really want to paint on it.
::  I got a bit of sewing in, although I still haven't quite figured out what to do with Prism's.  Which is turning into Shattered Prism's.
::  I realized I have a ton of lip chap tubes in my purse and around the house.  Found about 4 or 5 more since I took this snap.
::  We must have tired out the dogs well with a bunch of walks, playing in the yards, and doggie get togethers -- since they slept every chance they got.
::   And we went sneaker shopping.  I couldn't believe how pretty running shoes have gotten!  Too bad I wasn't in need of a new pair.  But I can drool, right?

Hope you also had a wonderful weekend!  Can't wait to visit and see what you've been up too!

1 comment:

Lori E said...

A tired dog is a happy dog for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails