7.14.2009

Homemade Cupcakes

Sitting down to indulge in a homemade strawberry vanilla cupcake one bite at a time = happiness!

Ask anyone and they will be able to tell you that cupcakes are a serious weakness for me. Tiny cake morsels topped with sweet icing that you can eat with your fingers? Delicious!

These were homemade cupcakes. I started with a box of vanilla cake mix and added strawberry jello and tiny chopped strawberries. Gave them a nice summery sweet taste. These were topped them with melted bittersweet chocolate chips and of course, sprinkles!

For fun I put some in cupcake cups and some in ice cream cones. They turned out so adorable and really did look like little scoops of ice cream in cones!

What's your favorite type of cupcake?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm an equal opportunity cupcake eater -- love ALL kinds and these photos are making me want sweets at midnight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails