8.05.2009

Cupcakes

Ending Wednesday's on a sweet note = happiness!

Wednesday's have become a sweet day for me lately. Not just because I get to bring you Happy Spot Hump day, but because I have discovered an amazing treat at the local farmers market.

CUPCAKES!! I can't say enough times how much I love cupcakes. Be prepared to hear it a jillion more times!

Big Girl Baking Company is my newest addiction for that moist homemade or as they put it 'honest' baking. They are the perfect size... two to three bites of heaven. Just the right amount of sweetness. Perfectly moist. And beautiful! I'm not sure if the cupcakes are on their website yet, but don't let that stop you from contacting them and begging for a taste!

My favorite is the chocolate buttercream on chocolate cake with chocolate chips -- I mean really, what's not to love about chocolate? I have also sampled vanilla with lemon frosting, vanilla with raspberry frosting, and chocolate with vanilla frosting. YUM!

My dear friends at Big Girl Baking... I will see you next Wednesday!

Extra bonus pour moi? ... Mr Happy has treated me to these little delights 3 weeks in a row. Better than flowers in my book. Yes sir, I'm a lucky gal!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yum. Small cakes - perfect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails