8.04.2009

Polyvore

Tano is Love

Combining my love for Tano Handbags with a new addition to Polyvore = happiness!

I have recently discovered a site called Polyvore. (Have you heard of it?) I have to admit... I had heard of it before and even went to the site and flipped around a little, but never really did much else. Well, yesterday I took a leap into it and I am hooked!

Polyvore is a free, easy-to-use web-based application for mixing and matching images from anywhere on the web. It is also a vibrant community of creative and stylish people. Most importantly it's fun! Click on the link and get over the site and start creating your first set and then tell me you're not additcted?

I may have to start sharing sets with you more often... how about Polyvore Tuesdays? Here's another one I made yesterday which goes along with our hiking theme this week.

Climb a Mountain

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails