2.19.2010

Snow Way?

Earlier this week I was telling you all about snow and how amazing it was.  I meant to put these pictures with that post, but due to a mix up of where my camera cord was I am only getting to download my pictures now. 

I assure you they are worth the wait. 

So think back to what I was saying.  Snow is a total pain in the butt, we've had tons of it, and I'm over it.  But the very next morning after I said those things I woke up to this sight:




Sigh! So completly breath taking.  I guess I didn't really mean what I said about the snow.  It really is a beautiful time of year!

And like I was telling you.  Snow is fun too!  Katie and I have spent quite a lot of time playing in the snow like two little kids without a care in the world.


I hope your morning has started off well! 

I should be a bit more steady in my posting over the next week.  This week has been long and I am so very glad to kiss it good-bye!

3 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Gorgeous shots of the snow and of Katie. Thanks for coming by my place to support Lissa yesterday! I hope you stop by again.

I love your dog. A lot. If she's ever missing, I did NOT take her. Really. Don't look here. Not me. Nuh-uh. I know nothing. ;)

Christie, Describe Happy said...

@ PJ, I will certainly be back to your blog! And thank you for the Katie love! (And I know where to find her now, ha!)

Jientje said...

Great pictures of katie again, loved it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails