10.04.2009

The Back Yard's BIG!



So, all's been quiet on the blog front as I have moved, cleaned, unpacked, and settled in to the new home front. It's been tiring... but really rewarding!

I can hardly believe it's been 2 weeks since I have made sure my camera is charged and taken it out for a few snaps. It felt so good to see the world again through a camera lens. I haven't been on any out of the way adventures... it's been house this and house that. So walking around I snapped a few shots and will bring them to you this week.

Can't think of a better way to start the week than with pictures of Katie in the new back yard (or as Mr Happy calls it... the side yard). You can see in her eyes how much she loves the place. First few days were a little rough for her, but she is smitten now. Almost like she's never known any other place than this one.

Oh, and one last thing. I always knew Katie was fast; when she opens up her speed she can really move. We've even previously nicknamed her lightening and gave her the Cake theme song that goes like this, "she's going for distance... she's going for speed...." (you know how that one goes). Well, her speeds have more than tripled!!! INCREDIBLE to see her move at those speeds, cornering, and loving life. Makes me happy to see her doing so well!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails