2.04.2010

For no reason

I got flowers for no reason from my sweet Mr. Happy :)
I had fun putting them in different vases and trying different arrangements.

The sweet smell of the roses would waft to my nose and make my cheeks turn pink. 

It's not every day a gal gets flowers. 

And when she does it makes her feel like a million bucks!
I got another sweet surprise this week.  Mr. Happy announced that he married me again. 

When I asked what he meant, he described how he accepted the "we're married" invite he got from me on Facebook.

I swooned and got weak in the knees! 

He's the love of my life!

Just yesterday, Mr Happy asked me if I had any regrets about my wedding.  I answered that I wish we had danced (after all we have a kick butt wedding song) and had professional photography (I would have liked to have my Dad there too).

His answer?  "When we get married next we can do those things."
My response, "Get married next?  You mean like again?"
His answer.  "Yup"
Me... He's a keeper! 


Anyone that would marry me twice is amazing!  I was digging around for a nice quote.  Something sweet, something to tell Mr. Happy how much he means to me.   Well, I stumbled on this one and it instantly clicked with me. 

If you ever meet Mr. Happy be sure to ask him to tell you pi to the 10th digit.  In fact, we have a joke going... our lil' happy (one day) will recite pi as their first words -- yup, I am sure of it!  (pi = 3.1415926535)


"Marriage is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important" -Lisa Hoffman

This is the other quote that really screamed at me.  It explains our wedding to the T! 

"The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue.  It's a choice you make / not just on your wedding day, but over and over again / and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife." -Barbara De Angelis

Looking a our wedding this way... I wouldn't change a thing ;) 

1 comment:

Jientje said...

Aaaawwwww. How romantic!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails