2.02.2010

Hapdates - a busy day ahead!

That's Happy Updates for those of you wondering what a hapdate is.

Here are a few quickies to share with you!

1. Happy Groundhog Day!!  Great movie!!  I can't think of my favorite line, but I know I will have that movie and song he hears when he wakes up stuck in my head all day!

2. Do you remember the bulb I am nurturing?  Well, it's growing!!  That's happy!


3. A good friend of mind shared a happy quote with me... which I will also share with you soon, but in the meanwhile she inspired me to look up other happy quotes and I found this one....

"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.  Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost."  -H. Jackson Brown.

That quote really struck a cord with me.... remember how this blog started?  I started by saying happy looks different for everyone.  So cool!

4. I mailed my book for the Poprocks Bookswap... *hint: My book is traveling to a cold, cold state ;)

Hope you morning is starting off right and that your day finishes off even better! 

2 comments:

Jientje said...

I had a wonderful day too, mine is already ending though ...

Moose said...

Woof Woof Woof, your friend Moose....come visit my blog for a surprise.... You will be HAPPY.
~Moose

Related Posts with Thumbnails